National Literacy and Numeracy Learning Progressions Masterclass 1a: What are they and how can we optimise their use in schools to support student learning? Years F – 7
17th March, 2021 @ 9:30 am
17/03/2021 - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
How might we use the National Literacy and Numeracy Learning Progressions, (v.3) to:
- Facilitate a shared professional understanding of student’s expected literacy and numeracy development?
- Identify the literacy and numeracy knowledge that enables students to access content across learning areas?
- Locate the current literacy and numeracy development of students?
- Identify where to next for students in their literacy and numeracy development?
- Inform and intentionally plan learning and teaching?
- Inform student feedback and student goal setting?
These questions will frame information presented during two half day zoom masterclasses focussed on The National Literacy and Numeracy Progressions (NLNLP) v.3.
Examples of use for classroom and specialist teachers and students in primary and secondary contexts will be provided.
Target audience: Curriculum and pedagogical leaders and specialist teachers years F – 7
Delivery mode: Zoom
Desiree Gilbert, AISSA
Rosemary Kadow, AISSA
Sessions in this series (please register for all sessions relevant to your school’s context):
Masterclass 1a for leaders and teachers years F-7
Masterclass 1b for leaders and teachers years 7 – 10, Thursday 18 March, 9.00am – 12.30pm
Masterclass 2 is designed for all leaders and teachers years F – 10, Friday 26 March, 9.00am – 12.30pm
Please see the AISSA’s Video Conferencing Collection Notice and Video Conferencing Privacy Disclosure Statement for information about the AISSA’s collection of personal information through video conferencing.
A Zoom link will be sent closer to the event.
For registration enquiries please contact Emily Metelmann.
Bookings are closed for this event.