9th August, 2023 @ 8:30 am
09/08/2023 - 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
The GERRIC’s Mini-COGE course provides practical professional development for educators to support high potential and gifted students. High potential students are not necessarily high achievers, and this course will focus on strategies to engage and support these students to reach their potential.
The Mini-COGE will help educators to:
- identify gifted, high potential and talented students
- differentiate the curriculum for high potential students
- implement ability grouping or acceleration
- understand gifted education research and best practices and
- develop an existing (or create a new) unit of work to best suit the needs of the differentiated classroom and gifted students.
University of NSW (UNSW), Sydney will facilitate this GERRIC course, and it will be delivered over a period of two consecutive days.
This is a series. By registering you are committing to attending the following sessions:
9 August, 8.30am – 5.30pm
10 August, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Audience: educators with an interest in gifted education
Delivery mode: face to face
Facilitated by UNSW Sydney
For registration enquiries please contact Rae Dawkins.
Registrations for this series can be made by completing the Expression of Interest.