Leading Innovation and Change Network: Day 2, via Zoom
10th June, 2020 @ 9:00 am
10/06/2020 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This session will be offered via Microsoft Teams. Registered attendees have already been given access to the Teams space.
Calling all middle and senior managers and leaders who see leading change and/or innovation as their work.
In 2020 the AISSA is offering a bespoke leadership program focusing on leading innovation and change. Leaders will explore innovation work as a specific context for change. Leaders will be supported to undertake leadership learning, context mapping, organisational analysis and change, visioning, implementation and scaling of their own school-based project related to their current role and strategic focus.
This is a three-year term program recognising that embedding change takes time. It will comprise face to face workshops with the network, established as a formal community of practice.
At a glance
- For school leaders with role influence to lead innovation
- Four network days per year
- Building the leadership and process capacity for school innovation
- Connects you to the network, skills and processes to lead your own school’s strategic innovation vision
- Leading Innovation: Education 4.0
- Organisational Change
- Organisational Culture
- Innovation and Scaling Strategy
- Adaptive Leadership
- Organisational Learning: Triple Looped Learning
Participants are required to register for all sessions in the series and may not attend single days:
Day 1: Friday 13 March 2020
Day 2: Wednesday 10 June 2020
Day 3: Thursday 20 August 2020
Day 4: Thursday 22 October 2020
For registration enquiries please contact Emily Metelmann.
Bookings are closed for this event.