13th March, 2020 @ 9:00 am
13/03/2020 - 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Calling all middle and senior managers and leaders who see leading change and/or innovation as their work.
In 2020 the AISSA is offering a bespoke leadership program focusing on leading innovation and change. Leaders will explore innovation work as a specific context for change. Leaders will be supported to undertake leadership learning, context mapping, organisational analysis and change, visioning, implementation and scaling of their own school-based project related to their current role and strategic focus.
This is a three-year program recognising that embedding change takes time. It will comprise face to face workshops with the network, established as a formal community of practice.
At a glance
- For school leaders with role influence to lead innovation
- Four network days per year
- Building the leadership and process capacity for school innovation
- Connects you to the network, skills and processes to lead your own school’s strategic innovation vision
- Leading Innovation: Education 4.0
- Organisational Change
- Organisational Culture
- Innovation and Scaling Strategy
- Adaptive Leadership
- Organisational Learning: Triple Looped Learning
Participants are required to register for all sessions in the series and may not attend single days:
Day 1: Friday 13 March 2020
Day 2: Wednesday 10 June 2020
Day 3: Thursday 20 August 2020
Day 4: Thursday 22 October 2020
For registration enquiries please contact Emily Metelmann.
There is no on-site parking available. For parking options please refer to the parking map. Tram stop #1 Greenhill Road is a 6-minute walk away.