12th March, 2021 @ 9:00 am
12/03/2021 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Oral language, phonological awareness and print awareness are the foundations upon which literacy is built. This workshop will equip participants to:
- further develop knowledge of early literacy and language development
- identify the literacy and language proficiencies, needs and development of students
- consider effective and proactive planning and teaching strategies and environments
- monitor and respond to student progress
- develop and use rubrics supporting intentional language focus within the Australian Curriculum and Early Years Learning Framework.
Target audience: Early Years and Junior Primary Teachers
Delivery mode: face to face
Presenter: Stephi West
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions the AISSA is required to enforce set limits on the number of attendees for this event based on social distancing and maximum density rules. To secure your place please complete the registration as attendance at the AISSA office without a confirmed place may result in being turned away if the event is at capacity.
For registration enquiries please contact Rae Dawkins.
There is no on-site parking available. For parking options please refer to the parking map. Tram stop #1 Greenhill Road is a 6-minute walk away