7th June, 2023 @ 9:00 am
07/06/2023 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
This session will explore how the Literacy and Numeracy General Capabilities (formerly the National Literacy and Numeracy Learning Progressions) can be used to:
- facilitate a shared professional understanding of students’ expected literacy and numeracy development
- identify the literacy and numeracy knowledge that enables students to access content across learning areas
- locate the current literacy and numeracy development of students
- identify where to next for students in their literacy and numeracy development
- inform and intentionally plan learning and teaching and
- inform student feedback and student goal setting.
Examples of possible ways to use the Literacy and Numeracy General Capabilities for classroom and specialist teachers, and students in primary and secondary contexts, will be provided.
Audience: curriculum and learning leaders F – Year 10
Delivery mode: online
Presenters: Desiree Gilbert, Senior Educational Consultant, AISSA and Rosemary Kadow, Senior Educational Consultant, AISSA
For registration enquiries please contact Emily Metelmann.
A Zoom link will be sent closer to the event.
Bookings are closed for this event.