4th August, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
04/08/2021 - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Spotlight Sessions: New Credentials and Paths to Tertiary Study
- How might schools broaden and innovate the definition of school success to recognise learning both with and beyond an ATAR?
- Can a Learner Profile approach enhance and recognise a broader range of student capacities that enable the engagement with post school pathways?
- In 2021, how far have we come?
The AISSA has continued to pay close attention to the evolving national landscape with regard to tertiary pathways and the implications for schools and curriculum authorities as they consider future directions in recognising student success with and beyond the ATAR.
Spotlight Event C Expert Panel:
- Jenny Shaw, Deputy Vice Chancellor, University of Adelaide
- Jarred Benson, Manager of Admissions, Flinders University of South Australia
- Tahnee Read, Manager: Domestic Student Recruitment, Communications and Marketing Unit, University of South Australia
- Professor Richard James, Professor of Higher Education, Chancellery, University of Melbourne.
Each year the AISSA invites leading Universities to share the latest updates regarding admissions processes and future directions. This session invites all school leaders and teachers to join the discussion regarding current and future directions for admissions into both local and national universities.
Target audience: Principals, school leaders and teachers
Delivery mode: Zoom
Expert Panel Members
Julie Tarzia, AISSA
Please see the AISSA’s Video Conferencing Collection Notice and Video Conferencing Privacy Disclosure Statement for information about the AISSA’s collection of personal information through video conferencing.
A Zoom link will be sent closer to the event.
For registration enquiries please contact Emily Metelmann.
Bookings are closed for this event.