Early Childhood Educators’ Network meeting 1
3rd March, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
03/03/2020 - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
In 2020, the Early Childhood Educators’ network will focus on and provide opportunities to:
- collaborate and engage in professional discussions on current and emerging issues, at local and national levels
- inform the development of policies and directions
- provide a collaborative forum for questions and sharing of best practice for ongoing professional learning
- network with interested early childhood professionals
- respond to current research for future thinking and decision making relating to matters in early childhood education.
These meetings will draw on the deep wisdom and rich experiences based in all educational approaches including Reggio Emilia, Steiner and Montessori, as well as faith-based beliefs that underpin a range of approaches. Through collaborative research, engagement in learning focused conversations and sharing professional practices we will respond to provocations from a range of educational resources, frameworks and curriculums.
The first meeting in 2020 will be held at St Andrew’s School Early Learning Centre. Authentic engagement in the Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) will be the focus. The National Regulations require approved Early Childhood Education and Care Services to have a QIP. A QIP is designed to help providers self-assess their performance in delivering a quality education and care service and to plan for future service improvements.
Early Childhood and Foundation Leaders, Teachers and Educators.
For registration enquiries please contact Rae Dawkins.
Bookings are closed for this event.