The AISSA seeks the following professional to join its dedicated and expert team:
The successful applicant will:
- provide expert advice, support and guidance to schools regarding all aspects of VET and workplace learning
- design and deliver, sometimes in a cross-sectoral setting, high quality professional learning
- create resources to support schools and teachers
- represent the AISSA in a variety of cross‑sectoral and external agency forums.
Candidates are required to provide a:
- covering letter (which includes a statement explaining your suitability for the role) and
- full Curriculum Vitae (including the names of three referees who will be contacted only after prior consultation with the candidate)
Applications should be forwarded to Carolyn Grantskalns by email to email@example.com before cob on Monday 28 September 2020.
Enquiries by telephone or email are welcome and may be directed to Carolyn Grantskalns on 8179 1400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see employment opportunities within AISSA Member Schools advertised on teachers.on.net