Keeping Children Safe from Bullying Conference 5 November 2018
Attend the Department for Education’s free conference to hear from leading international and Australian researchers, who will be exploring community approaches to address bullying on Monday 5 November at the Adelaide Convention Centre. Attendees can nominate to be a part of a consultation workshop to be held on the following day.
The conference is open to educators and people working with children and young people from government, non-government, not for profit and community organisations and will cover topics such as:
- the global context of bullying
- supporting children at increased risk of bullying
- bullying and mental health
- social media and cyberbullying
- legal responses to bullying
- school and community responses to bullying.