VET and Vocational Learning PD and Network Day via video conference
4th September, 2020 @ 8:45 am
04/09/2020 - 8:45 am - 12:45 pm
This event is now a combination of face to face and online. Whilst the event is fully booked for attending in person you are still able to register to participate by video conference.
Points to note:
- This is now a combined face to face and online event
- The program has been adjusted to close at 12.30pm
- We are investigating recording and will confirm as soon as possible
- Video conference participants will be able to participate in the Q&A via the chat function
- A link to join online will be distributed to registered participants closer to the date
For: VET Teachers / Coordinators / Pathways / Career Counsellors / Flexible Learning Managers
Teachers and staff in schools who have a role supporting the post-secondary transition pathway of students into further education training and/or employment, will engage in a range of professional learning and networking activities that will enhance and update their knowledge and understanding of the vocational education and training sector.
AITSL Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- 6.2 Engage in professional learning and improve practice
- 6.3 Engage with colleagues and improve practice
- 6.4 Apply professional learning and improve student learning
- 7.4 Engage with professional teaching networks and broader communities
For all registration enquiries please contact Rae Dawkins or call 8179 1425.
Bookings are closed for this event.