Transforming Classroom Practice Masterclass 2: Using the NLNLP to Track and Monitor Learning, Foundation – Year 10
30th June, 2022 @ 9:00 am
30/06/2022 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
How might we use the National Literacy and Numeracy Learning Progressions, (March 2020, v.3) to:
- facilitate a shared professional understanding of students’ expected literacy and numeracy development?
- identify the literacy and numeracy knowledge that enables students to access content across learning areas?
- locate the current literacy and numeracy development of students?
- identify where to next for students in their literacy and numeracy development?
- inform and intentionally plan learning and teaching?
- inform student feedback and student goal setting?
These questions will frame information presented during the half day Zoom masterclasses.
Examples of possible ways to use the NLNLP for classroom and specialist teachers, and students in primary and secondary contexts, will be provided.
Please register for Masterclass 1a and/or 1b (dependent on your school’s context), and also Masterclass 2:
Masterclass 1: 8 June, 9.00 am – 12.30 pm, F – year 6
Masterclass 2: 24 June, 9.00 am – 12.30 pm, F – year 10
Target audience – learning leaders, F – year 10
Delivery mode – Zoom
Presenters – Desiree Gilbert, Senior Educational Consultant AISSA, Rosemary Kadow, Senior Educational Consultant, AISSA
For registration enquiries please contact Emily Metelmann.
A Zoom link will be sent closer to the event.
Bookings are closed for this event.