6th August, 2020 @ 1:00 pm
06/08/2020 - 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
In response to a request from primary school leaders and teachers of mathematics, two mathematics impact hubs will be offered in 2020.
These Mathematics Impact Hubs will provide a context for dialogue about current best practices in Mathematics learning and teaching.
Opportunity will be provided for:
- sharing of recent educational research
- sharing of classroom practice and mathematics initiatives
- expanding perspective about mathematics learning and teaching
- generating ideas for action
- networking with teachers in other primary contexts
- open discussion.
Please note: The dialogue in the first impact hub in Semester one, which was held on 6 March 2020, will inform the agenda for the second impact hub in Semester two.
Dates and times
For further information please contact Desiree Gilbert.
There is no on-site parking available. For parking options please refer to the parking map. Tram stop #1 Greenhill Road is a 6-minute walk away.