6th March, 2020 @ 1:00 pm
06/03/2020 - 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
In response to a request from primary school leaders and teachers of Mathematics, two mathematics impact hubs will be offered in 2020.
These Mathematics Impact Hubs will provide a context for dialogue about current best practices in mathematics learning and teaching.
Opportunity will be provided for:
- sharing of recent educational research
- sharing of classroom practice and mathematics initiatives
- expanding perspective about mathematics learning and teaching
- generating ideas for action
- networking with teachers in other primary contexts
- open discussion.
Please note: The dialogue in the first impact hub in Semester one will inform the agenda for the second impact hub in Semester two. Participants are required to register for both sessions in the series and may not attend single days:
For further information please contact Desiree Gilbert.
There is no on-site parking available. For parking options please refer to the parking map. Tram stop #1 Greenhill Road is a 6-minute walk away.