11th March, 2020 @ 1:00 pm
11/03/2020 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Confidence with the NAPLAN Online Assessment Platform (the Platform) and the key implementation roles and responsibilities is integral to success during the NAPLAN testing period.
This session is designed to support NAPLAN Coordinators to re-familiarise themselves with the Platform, as well as the key preparation and training activities required within schools in the lead up to both the national Coordinated Practice Test in March and the Term 2 NAPLAN tests in May.
This half day session will focus on:
- platform familiarisation
- setting schools up for success
- the National Coordinated Practice test
- essential guides and resources.
It is recommended that NAPLAN Coordinators attend with a teacher who will undertake the role of test administrator. Larger schools may send more than one NAPLAN Coordinator in the place of a test administrator.
Pre workshop preparation
- Each participant is required to:
- bring a charged, internet enabled, wireless device that complies with the NAPLAN online testing specifications
- download and install onto their device the most recent version of the National Assessment Program locked down browser.
Participants may attend one of the eight sessions available.
School Leaders and NAPLAN Coordinators Foundation to Year 12.
There is no on-site parking available. For parking options please refer to the parking map. Tram stop #1 Greenhill Road is a 6-minute walk away.
For registration enquiries please contact Emily Metelmann.
Bookings are closed for this event.