NAPLAN Online Assessment Platform Training Refresher, option 2
9th March, 2022 @ 12:30 pm
09/03/2022 - 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Confidence with the NAPLAN Online Assessment Platform (the Platform) and the key school implementation roles and responsibilities is integral to success during the NAPLAN testing period.
This session is designed to support the school NAPLAN Coordinator to re-familiarise themself with the Platform, as well as the key preparation and training activities required within schools in the lead up to both the National Coordinated Practice Test on 24 March and the Term 2 NAPLAN tests in May.
This three-hour session via zoom will focus on:
- platform orientation refresher
- key coordination tasks
- resources available for training Test Administrators
- the National Coordinated Practice test
- essential guides and resources.
Pre workshop preparation
Each participant is required to:
- bring a charged, internet enabled, wireless device that complies with the NAPLAN online testing specifications
- have downloaded and installed onto their device the most recent version of the National Assessment Program lock down browser.
Participants should choose from one of two sessions:
Option 1: 4 March, 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
Option 2: 9 March, 12.30 pm – 3.30 pm
Target audience – principals, leadership teams, directors of learning and teaching, curriculum leaders
Delivery mode – Zoom
Presenters – Desiree Gilbert, Senior Educational Consultant, AISSA, Rosemary Kadow, Senior Educational Consultant, AISSA, and Lynda Secombe, Senior Educational Consultant, AISSA
For registration enquiries please contact Emily Metelmann.
A Zoom link will be sent closer to the event.
Bookings are closed for this event.