22nd February, 2021 @ 9:00 am
22/02/2021 - 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Confidence with the NAPLAN Online Assessment Platform (the Platform) and the key school implementation roles and responsibilities is integral to success during the NAPLAN testing period.
This session is designed to support the NAPLAN Coordinators who are new to the role or those who wish to re-familiarise themselves with the Platform, as well as the key preparation and training activities required within schools in the lead up to both the national Coordinated Practice Test on 25 March and the Term 2 NAPLAN tests in May.
This full day, face-to-face session will focus on:
- platform orientation refresher
- key coordination tasks
- resources available for training Test Administrators
- the National Coordinated Practice test
- essential guides and resources.
Pre workshop preparation
Each participant is required to:
- bring a charged, internet enabled, wireless device that complies with the NAPLAN online testing specifications
- download and install onto their device the most recent version of the National Assessment Program lock down browser.
Target audience: NAPLAN Coordinators new to the role or requiring a full day refresher
Delivery mode: face to face
Desiree Gilbert, AISSA
Rosemary Kadow, AISSA
Lynda Secombe, AISSA
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions the AISSA is required to enforce set limits on the number of attendees for this event based on social distancing and maximum density rules. To secure your place please complete the registration as attendance at the AISSA office without a confirmed place may result in being turned away if the event is at capacity.
For registration enquiries please contact Emily Metelmann.
There is no on-site parking available. For parking options please refer to the parking map. Tram stop #1 Greenhill Road is a 6-minute walk away.