Mapping and Augmenting Connections: The Early Years Learning Framework and the Australian Curriculum v.9
15th May, 2023 @ 9:00 am
15/05/2023 - 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
This full day workshop designed for Early Learning Centre Directors and Curriculum Leaders of Early Childhood (ELC – Year 2) is offered through the AISSA four-year project: The Australian Curriculum v.9 Familiarisation and Implementation.
In this face-to-face workshop, participating leaders will:
- explore enhanced and new connections between The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the revised Australian Curriculum (AC) v.9
- investigate and map changes and revisions in connection to the three dimensions of the AC v.9, Foundation to Year 2 (especially Foundation)
- investigate and map the development of play in the EYLF and AC v.9
- workshop the interactivity of the new AC v.9 website for planning
- have protected time to map key connections in the EYLF and AC v.9 and to plan for how this information will be shared and workshopped in ELC and school contexts.
Health check for continued support:
In semester two, a health check will be offered through an online platform to ELC Directors and Early Years (F-2) school leaders who have participated in the full day face to face workshops. These health checks will provide ongoing support and further strategies for the leadership of this work in ELCs and schools.
Delivery mode: face to face
Presenters: Desiree Gilbert, Senior Education Consultant, AISSA, and Libby Worrell, Senior Education Consultant, AISSA
For registration enquiries please contact Emily Metelmann.
Bookings are closed for this event.