11th November, 2021 @ 9:30 am
11/11/2021 - 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
This series of four sessions will focus on developing leadership capacity for early childhood and OSHC educators seeking opportunity to build on their professional knowledge base and skills as emerging leaders. Key areas:
- Review and discuss leadership capabilities and competencies that support early childhood educators to lead effectively.
- Explore different leadership styles to create and sustain high-quality learning environments through leading self and leading others.
- Consider and discuss the benefits and impact of critical reflection in relation to their own leadership behaviour and practices, and how they influence the environment around them.
- Engage in small groups to discuss and share ideas in response to provocations including, ‘leadership is a journey of joint inquiry, exploration and reflection’.
- Discuss and pose questions in response to information shared during the workshop.
- Develop professional goals for ongoing development and learning in a leadership capacity.
Target audience: Early Childhood and OSHC emerging leaders
Delivery mode: Face to face
Presenters: Libby Worrell, AISSA
Sessions in this series:
11 March, 9.30 am – 12.00 pm
10 June, 9.30 am – 12.00 pm
2 September, 9.30 am – 12.00 pm
11 November, 9.30 am – 12.00 pm
To meet SA’s COVID-19 restrictions the AISSA must enforce set limits on the number of attendees for this event based on current social distancing and density rules. To secure your place please complete the registration as attendance without a confirmed booking may result in being turned away if the event is at capacity. Visitors to the AISSA office must wear a mask in circumstances where you cannot maintain a 1.5m physical distance from others onsite, unless you have a lawful exemption. You may remove your mask for food and drink consumption only.
There is no on-site parking available. For parking options please refer to the parking map. Tram stop #1 Greenhill Road is a 6-minute walk away.
For registration enquiries please contact Rae Dawkins.
Bookings are closed for this event.