Being and Becoming Early Childhood and OSHC Leaders, session 1 of 4
12th March, 2020 @ 9:45 am
12/03/2020 - 9:45 am - 11:45 am
This series of sessions will focus on developing leadership capacity for early childhood and OSHC educators seeking opportunity to build on their professional knowledge base and skills as emerging leaders. Key areas include:
- reviewing and discussing leadership capabilities and competencies that support early childhood educators to lead effectively
- exploring different leadership styles to create and sustain high-quality learning environments through leading self and leading others
- considering and discussing the benefits and impact of critical reflection in relation to their own leadership behaviour and practices, and how they influence the environment around them
- engaging in small groups to discuss and share ideas in response to provocations including, ‘leadership is a journey of joint inquiry, exploration and reflection’
- discussing and posing questions in response to information shared during the workshop
- Developing professional goals for ongoing development and learning in a leadership capacity.
Thursday 12 March 2020
Thursday 28 May 2020
Thursday 20 August 2020
Thursday 12 November 2020
Early Childhood and OSHC emerging Leaders.
For registration enquiries please contact Rae Dawkins.
There is no on-site parking available. For parking options please refer to the parking map. Tram stop #1 Greenhill Road is a 6-minute walk away.
Bookings are closed for this event.