1st January, 2019 @ 12:00 am
01/01/2019 - 31/12/2019 - 12:00 am
For School Leaders, Governors, Teachers & anyone involved in school business management & administration
In 2019 South Australian Independent schools can continue to subscribe to the Independent School Queensland’s (ISQ) online Connect&Learn professional learning suite.
ISQ has partnered with AISSA to enable South Australia independent schools to access the suite of eLearning modules which may complement their professional learning programs.
- Action Research
- Becoming a Mentor: Nurturing the Potential of Others
- Building a Professional Capacity in Delivering Quality Assessment
- Building and Sustaining Coaching in Schools
- Child Protection
- Domestic and Family Violence
- EALD: Fostering Academic and Language Learning Success for English Language Learners
- Educational Data
- Effective Curriculum Change
- Effective Numeracy Instruction
- Effective Reading Instruction
- Effective Spelling Instruction
- Effective Writing Instruction
- Embedding Evaluative Thinking
- ESL Bandscales
- Fostering Innovation in Organisations
- Partnering with Local Indigenous Communities
- Strategic Performance and Development
- Thriving Through Change
- Working with Teams
- Beginning Teachers in Independent Schools
- Child Protection Early Childhood
- Evidencing Highly Accomplished and Lead Career stages
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives in Numeracy
- Finance Modules
- Learning to Lead
- Supervising Pre-Service Teachers
AISSA staff have undertaken the courses and have assessed them as being of high quality.
Subscription and Enquiries
Registration for Connect&Learn will provide unlimited access to all courses, modules and associated resources for all registered users.
2019 subscription fees are set at $300 per user. There is no minimum number of users that need to be registered from each school.
To find out how your school can access ISQ’s Connect&Learn please contact: