1st January, 2019 @ 12:00 am
01/01/2019 - 31/12/2019 - 12:00 am
For School Leaders, Governors, Teachers & anyone involved in school business management & administration
In 2019 South Australian Independent schools can continue to subscribe to the Independent School Queensland’s (ISQ) online Connect and Learn professional learning suite.
ISQ has partnered with AISSA to enable South Australia independent schools to access the suite of eLearning modules which may complement their professional learning programs.
- Action Research
- Becoming a Mentor: Nurturing the Potential of Others
- Building a Professional Capacity in Delivering Quality Assessment
- Building and Sustaining Coaching in Schools
- Child Protection
- Domestic and Family Violence
- EALD: Fostering Academic and Language Learning Success for English Language Learners
- Educational Data
- Effective Curriculum Change
- Effective Numeracy Instruction
- Effective Reading Instruction
- Effective Spelling Instruction
- Effective Writing Instruction
- Embedding Evaluative Thinking
- ESL Bandscales
- Fostering Innovation in Organisations
- Partnering with Local Indigenous Communities
- Strategic Performance and Development
- Thriving Through Change
- Working with Teams
- Beginning Teachers in Independent Schools
- Child Protection Early Childhood
- Evidencing Highly Accomplished and Lead Career stages
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives in Numeracy
- Finance Modules
- Learning to Lead
- Supervising Pre-Service Teachers
AISSA staff have undertaken the courses and have assessed them as being of high quality.
Subscription and Enquiries
Registration for Connect and Learn will provide unlimited access to all courses, modules and associated resources for all registered users.
2019 subscription fees are set at $300 per user. There is no minimum number of users that need to be registered from each school.
To find out how your school can access ISQ’s Connect and Learn please contact: