21st February, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
21/02/2019 - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
In 2019, the Early Childhood Educators’ Network will focus on and provide opportunities to:
- collaborate and engage in professional discussions on current and emerging issues, at local and national levels
- inform the development of policies and directions
- provide a collaborative forum for questions and sharing of best practice for ongoing professional learning
- network with interested early childhood professionals
- respond to current research for future thinking and decision making relating to matters in early childhood education.
The meetings will draw on the deep wisdom and rich experiences based in all educational approaches including Reggio Emilia, Steiner and Montessori, as well as faith-based beliefs that underpin a range of approaches. Through collaborative research, engagement in learning focused conversations and sharing professional practices we will respond to provocations from a range of educational resources, frameworks and curriculums.
The first meeting in 2019 will be facilitated by a guest speaker from the Education Standards Board. This interactive and customised sessions will support the development of a deeper understanding of the National Quality Standards. The new Exceeding NQS rating and the Exceeding Themes, the ongoing development of a QIP and emerging trends in Assessment and Rating in relation to the updated NQS both in SA and nationally will be discussed in a Q & A forum.
Early Childhood and Foundation Leaders, Teachers and Educators
Libby Worrell, AISSA
Registration for this event will incur a fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) per participant. This fee is invoiced after the event and is payable even if you do not attend on the day as AISSA will still incur cost. If notice of cancellation is received before 14/02/2019 the fee will be waived.
Parking is available in nearby streets. Please refer to AISSA 128 Greenhill Road Parking Map
For all registration enquiries please contact Sandy Cross
Bookings are closed for this event.