Trade Training Centres (TTC)
- Expression of Interest Process
- Full Application Process
- Support for Applicants
- SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
- Expenditure Statement
Expression of Interest Process
- must first contact the BGA to consult about possible applications.
- must make contact with Linda Hilditch to confirm interest for Round 5.
- should submit an expression of interest, which includes core information about a proposed application such as:
- a description of the proposal;
- the approximate amount of Program funds being sought;
- the cluster/consortium members (where applicable); and
- the nature of training being offered through the TTC.
|Round Five||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Phase 1||30 November 2012||28 March 2013|
|Phase 2||August 2013||TBA|
If you require further information please phone the Trade Training Centre Information telephone hotline on 1300 363 079.
Full Application Process
Support for Applicants
All AISSA schools are urged to seek the support of AISSA in developing both their EoI and full application.
AISSA Contacts on 8179 1400:
Mandy Hore EMAIL
Tina Whisson EMAIL
Linda Hilditch EMAIL
Detail on the support available to applicants from DEEWR is provided on the TTC Website www.tradetrainingcentres.deewr.gov.au and in the Program Guidelines located on the website.
Before Milestone payments are made the school is required to complete the form below and attach relevant invoices. After the BGA has checked and in some instances inspected the Capital Works the school will be requested to send an invoice to the BGA to facilitate payment as per the funding agreement.